Here we showcase the final projects that the students affiliated to the Water Planning Lab have made. You can find more about our graduated students in our alumni section.
- Forest harvesting and water quality : a case study of the China Creek Community Watershed. By PJ Bell
- Mobilizing Resilience: A Disaster resilience of Place Approach to Integrated Flood Hazard Mangement Plan in Squamish British Columbia, by Christopher Carter
- Water and Quality in False Creek. By Cassandra Cummings
- An exploration of the opportunities to improve the ecological function of the shoreline at northeast False Creek. By Grant Diamond
- Uneven and unmonitored : an overview of municipal residential water conservation in BC. By David Gill
- Identification Mechanism and Design Strategies for Stream Daylighting in Vancouver. By Jessica Jin
- Designing effective stormwater management policies – The role of the urban forest and impervious cover in Vancouver, B.C. By Camille Lefrancois
- Towards First Nations watershed co-management in Metro Vancouver : a case of Kwikwetlem First Nation and the Coquitlam River Watershed. By Leanna Milburn
- An Analysis of Underwater Noise Regulation: Beluga Whale Protection in Cook Inlet in Anchorage, Alaska. By Alexander (Sandy) Miller.